2018 Cheshire Union Championships
Event information is provided in the form of starting sheet, team sheet and result sheet as and when available and according to the type of event.
The Championship Events and the Membership Meetings have associated entry forms.
To enter you may:
- Enter Online by clicking on the appropriate link
- Simply print off the entry form, complete, and send with your entry fee to the person identified.
Qualifications for Entry.
- Must be an amateur as defined by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews.
- Must be in possession of a valid playing handicap in accordance with the specific entry conditions, and a member of an affiliated club in the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs, or have been born in the County and be a member of an affiliated club in another County Union.
- Entrants MUST have a Central Database of Handicaps (CDH) number. Entries will not be accepted if the players CDH number is not provided upon application.
- Must not have taken part in a Golf Championship of another County Union, or have represented another County Union during the current calendar year.
Note the General Conditions relating to all Cheshire Championships.