1, Entry Fee - £30
2, Closing Date: 11 August 2022 noon
3. Championship Format : The County Foursomes Championships will be 36 holes in single day with a two tee start
4. Handicap and Age Restrictions: Competitors must have a handicap index not exceeding 28, which must be an official WHS Handicap. No age restrictions apply;
5. Competitors should note that all County Championships are conducted according to the CUGC General Conditions for Championships and the CUGC Standing Local Rules. Copies of these regulations are attached and may be viewed on the County Website www.cheshiregolf.org.uk.
6. Each Entrant must be a male Member of an Affiliated Golf Club in the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs; or he must have been born in Cheshire and be a male Member of an Affiliated Club in another County. He must not have taken part in a Stroke or Matchplay Golf Championship of another County Union, or have represented another County Union during the current calendar year. Partners do not have to be Members of the same Club and no restrictions apply to the number of Entries from any one Club.
7. In the event that Entries exceed the field capacity a “Ballot” will be conducted based on the Entrants “exact” handicap at the time of the Ballot as confirmed by the England Golf CDH record, or as may be otherwise notified to the County Secretary in a form acceptable to him.