Entry Conditions and Event Details :
1. Entry Fee : £12. Afternoon competition
2. Closing Date for Receipt of Entries: Wednesday 14th August 2019 10am
3. Championship Format : The County 9 Hole Championship will be decided over 9 Holes of “Stableford”. The starting field is not normally limited but remains subject to review by the Tournament Committee. Any ties will be settled in accordance with the provisions of CUGC General Condition 11.
4. Handicap and Age Restrictions : Competitors must have a current “Competitive” playing handicap not exceeding 28 for Men and 36 Ladies for, which must be an official CONGU UHS Handicap.
5. Competitors should note that all County Championships are conducted according to the CUGC General Conditions for Championships and the CUGC Standing Local Rules. Copies of these regulations are attached and may be viewed on the County Website www.cheshiregolf.org.uk.
6. Each Entrant must be a Member of an Affiliated Golf Club in the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs or Cheshire County Ladies Golf Association; or must have been born in Cheshire and be a Member of an Affiliated Club in another County. He/She must not have taken part in a Stroke or MatchPlay Golf Championship of another County Union, or have represented another County Union during the current calendar year.
7. In the event that Entries exceed the field capacity a “Ballot” will be conducted based on the Entrants “exact” handicap at the time of the Ballot as confirmed by the England Golf CDH record, or as may be otherwise notified to the County Secretary in a form acceptable to him.
8. In all cases individual entry shall be made using the County website “On-Line Entry and Payment” facility, or by means of an official Entry Form, available for download from the County Website, this may be submitted by post or e mail. Entrants must include their “Competitive” Handicap and “CDH” number with their Entry; and:
a.) Both the entry and payment procedure must be fully completed and received by theCountySecretaryof the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs at or before 5pm on the stipulated closing date for entries. Any payment by Cheque should be made payable to the “Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs”.
b.) No entry fee will be refunded unless firm notice of withdrawal is received in writing or via E-Mail before the published closing date for entries, except for any entrant who may be balloted out and who does not subsequently compete.
c.) All entries shall be subject to the approval of the Tournament Committee who reserve the right to accept or refuse any entry without giving reason for its decision, which shall be final.
9. The draw for the Championship will be available for view on the County Website, an “on-line” results service will also be displayed during the Championship through the website.