Cheshire County Card
To be entitled to a County Card you must be:
- Be a member of an Affiliated Cheshire Golf Club (Gentleman or Lady).
- Cards available from your Club Secretary (valid from 1st April each year)
Where can I play?
- Holders of the card can play at any of the Cheshire Clubs published in the Card
- Holders of the card may play at golf clubs in other County Unions who participate in the scheme.
To use the Card you must:
- Telephone your booking in advance.
- Produce your card on request.
- Adhere to the host clubs rules and playing conditions of the day.
Full Terms & Conditions