No entry will be accepted unless accompanied by a fee. Entry fees will not be refunded for scratching unless
notification is received by the Membership Secretary least 14 days prior to the event.
To enter, a player
1. Must be an amateur as defined by the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews
2. Must be in possession of a vaild ACTIVE handicap certificate not exceeding 28
3. Must be a Life Member of the Cheshire Union and member of an affiliated club
4. All entry forms MUST be signed by the lead player
The above named players are Life Members of the Cheshire Union, are members of an affilated club and their
handicaps are as stated at the time of entry.Handicap changes must be verified by ACTIVE handicap certificate
All correspondence will be forwarded to the lead player as indicated above. It is the responsibility of the lead player
to ensure that his player partner is Life Member of the Cheshire Union and a member of an affilated golf club
PLEASE INCLUDE A STAMPED ADDRESS ENVELOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR START TIME
* Starting times are subject to availability and allocated strictly on a "first come first served " basis
HANDICAP TROPHY (EGU GOLD MEDAL QUALIFIER) - WARRINGTON GOLF CLUB 27th June 2012
An entry form for this event is on the rear of this form. Any Life Member who wishes to play in this event may complete this form and return direct to Peter Whitehead OR to the County Secretary as indicated.